Article 1 (Purpose) The purpose of this Rule is to provide for matters delegated by the Seoul Metropolitan Government Framework Ordinance on the Conservation and Use of Hangang Park (hereinafter referred to as "Ordinance") and matters necessary for the implementation thereof.
Article 2 (Establishment of Master Plan)
(1) Matters to be included in the master plan under Article 8 (3) of the Ordinance shall be as follows:
1. Basic objectives and directions of Hangang Park;
2. Matters concerning the conservation and restoration of Hangang ecosystem;
3. Plans for the installation and use of major facilities in Hangang Park;
4. Matters concerning the computation of expenses required for the implementation of projects and the securing of financial resources therefor;
5. Matters concerning the cooperation with the related central administrative agencies and local governments;
6. Other matters necessary for the improvement of the level of Hangang Park.
(2) In establishing or modifying a master plan, the Director of the Hangang Project Headquarters of the Seoul Metropolitan Government (hereinafter referred to as the "Director") may hear the opinion of the Hangang Citizens Committee.
Article 3 (Public Announcement of White Paper)
(1) The white paper referred to in Article 10 (1) of the Ordinance shall be announced by not later than May the following year.
(2) The announcement of the white paper shall be made by publishing in the newsletter, or posting on the home pages, of the Seoul Metropolitan Government, or by any other means.
Article 4 (Preparation, etc. of Facilities Management Ledger)
(1) In order to maintain the safety and functions of public facilities, the Director shall prepare and manage a facilities management ledger in a form corresponding to attached Form 1;
(2) The Director shall make a regular and occasional round of inspection of public facilities and take necessary measures, such as replacement, restoration, removal or painting, where public facilities are damaged or destroyed.
Article 5 (Public Announcement)
Where the Director intends to select a person who will operate public facilities by entrustment or a person eligible for using, and benefiting from, public facilities (hereinafter referred to as "operator") by open competition method, he/she shall make a public announcement thereon through a data-processing system designated and publicly notified by the Minister of Security and Public Administration.
Article 6 (Entrustment Contracts, etc.)
(1) Where the Director entrusts any person with the management and operation of public facilities, he/she shall specify the following matters in the contract or the permit for use and benefit:
1. Name and address of the operator and the period of use;
2. Affairs to be entrusted and the details thereof;
3. Matters concerning revenue and operating expenses;
4. Duties of the operator and matters to be complied with;
5. Matters concerning the safety control of facilities;
6. Other matters the Director deems necessary.
Article 7 (Collection of Use Fees, etc.)
(1) The use fees and use hours of public facilities in the Park under Article 14 (1) of the Ordinance shall be as prescribed in attached Table 1.
(2) The use fees under paragraph (1) shall be collected at the time the application for use of the relevant public facilities is filed: Provided, That the same shall not apply where a motor vehicle is parked in parking facilities on an hourly basis.
(3) Where any person is entrusted to manage and operate public facilities in the Park or permitted to use, and benefit from, them, the operator shall issue passes and collect use fees for the relevant public facilities.
Article 8 (Reduction of or Exemption from Use Fees)
The extent of reduction of and exemption from use fees for public facilities under Article 14 (3) of the Ordinance shall be as prescribed in attached Table 2.
Article 9 (Evacuation of Facilities)
Where any entrusted or permitted facilities, etc. are likely to be lost or destroyed due to a disaster, such as a flood, the operator shall evacuate the relevant facilities, etc. to a safe place.
Article 10 (Method of Participation by Organizations and Support)
(1) If an organization under Article 16 of the Ordinance intends to perform any project (activities) for the purpose of the conserving and using Hangang, it shall submit the relevant plan to the Director and obtain his/her approval thereof.
(2) In any of the following cases, the Director may revoke the approval:
1. Where the approval is obtained by fraud or other wrongful means;
2. Where the organization fails to satisfy the requirements for approval;
3. Where the organization has neglected its activities specified in the plan.
(3) The Director may grant a subsidy to an organizations that falls under paragraph (1) for expenses required by it within the extent of the purpose of its project (activities), and may have it refund all or part of the subsidy if it has been used for other than the intended purpose.
(4) In subsidizing any expenses required for the activities pursuant to paragraph (3), matters concerning the procedures and ex post facto management of the subsidy shall be governed by the Assistance for Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organizations Act.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Fishing Acts)
Fishing acts restricted under Article 18 (1) of the Ordinance shall be as follows:
1. Gill net fishery, cast net fishery, longline fishery or stationary net fishery;
2. Fishing acts conducted on the water (including the those using powered and nonpowered vessels);
3. Fishing acts that pollute river by using paste baits, fish meals, etc.;
4. Fishing acts using snap fishing hooks referred to in attached Table 3 or acts of fishing by snapping motion;
5. Acts of capturing or collecting fishing species prescribed in Table 1 attached to the Enforcement Decree of the Inland Water Fisheries Act, such as sweetfish;
6. Acts of capturing or cultivating fishes and shellfishes;
7. Act of using four or more fishing rods per person;
8. Act of fishing at places designated and publicly notified by the Director as prohibited areas under Article 18 (2) of the Ordinance;
9. Other acts separately restricted by the Director for the conservation of Hangang.
Article 12 (Operation of Regulation Teams)
(1) Regulation teams under Article 19 (1) of the Ordinance may be comprised of and operated by the following persons:
1. Competent public officials;
2. Policemen assigned for special guard;
3. Workers who work in Hangang Park or employees of service company;
4. Organizations prescribed in Article 16 of the Ordinance;
5. Other persons whom the Director deems suitable for the members of the regulation teams;
(2) The Director shall separately appoint the members of regulation teams who are not public officials or policemen assigned for special guard by fixing a period, and the members of regulation teams who are separately appointed shall regulate the prohibited acts in conjunction with a public official or policeman assigned for special guard.
(3) The mark of regulation team under Article 19 (2) of the Ordinance shall be as shown in attached Form 2.
Article 13 (Appropriate Disposal of Wastes)
In order to manage and dispose of wastes appropriately under Article 21 (3) of the Ordinance, each operator shall comply with the following matters: ① General garbage shall be discharged in standard bags for general garbage sold at stores designated by the Director (hereinafter referred to as "bag selling stores"), but any recyclable resources shall be separately collected in accordance with the method prescribed by Ordinance of the Ministry of Environment before making such discharge; ② Food wastes shall be restricted from generation to the maximum possible extent, and the wastes generated shall be disposed of by the operator himnself/herself.
Article 14 (Details, etc. of Implementation of Quantity-Based System)
(1) The standard garbage bags for Hangang Park shall be classified into standard garbage bags for general garbage for filling wastes subject to quantity-based system and garbage bags for public use for filling wastes gathered by joint cleaning.
(2) The Director may use the required quantity of standard garbage bags for public use if necessary for joint cleaning.
(3) Each person who discharges quantity-based wastes shall directly purchase standard garbage bags for general garbage from a bag selling store and use such bags. In such cases, the prices of standard garbage bags shall be as prescribed in attached Table 4.
(4) The Director shall supply bag selling stores with standard garbage bags for general garbage among standard garbage bags. In such cases, he/she may give 10 percent sales profit to a bag dealer.
(5) Each bag dealer shall comply with the following:
1. He/she shall secure the sufficient quantity of standard garbage bags by kind and by volume;
2. He/she shall place the designated sign and the standard price list set by the Director;
3. He/she shall not display or sell counterfeit or unauthorized bags;
4. He/she shall report when he/she finds an illegal act, such as distribution of counterfeit bags, etc.;
5. He/she shall pay prices of standard garbage bags within the due date for payment;
6. Where a purchaser requests a refund for an unused standard garbage bag, he/she shall refund the relevant amount;
7. Other administrative instructions.
(6) The Director shall take proper measures against a bag selling store which has violated any matter to be complied with under the subparagraphs of paragraph (5).
Article 15 (Operation, etc. of Hangang Citizens Committee)
(1) The Director of the Culture, Design and Tourism Headquarters, the Director General of the Urban Planning Bureau, and the Policy Officer for Water Management shall be ex officio members of the Hangang Citizens Committee (hereinafter referred to as "Committee") under Article 22 (4) of the Act.
(2) Sectional committees under Article 22 (6) of the Ordinance shall consist of the ecological environment sectional committee, the history and culture sectional committee, the city scenery sectional committee and the sectional committee for citizens' use, and each subcommittee shall consist of the Chairperson and the chairpersons of sectional committees. Each sectional committee shall elect one chairperson from among its members and the chairperson so elected shall be a co-vice chairperson of the Committee.
(3) The Committee shall have an executive secretary and a clerk; the head of the General Affairs Bureau of the Hangang Project Headquarters shall be the executive secretary, and the head of the division in charge of the affairs of the Committee shall be the clerk.
(4) An agency or a member that intends to submit any agenda item to the Committee shall, as a rule, submit it not later than 10 days before opening a meeting. The same shall also apply where any agenda item is submitted to a sectional committee or subcommittee: Provided, That this shall not apply where there are any extenuating circumstances, such as the existence of any urgent agenda item)
(5) If requested to convene a meeting under Article 23 (2) of the Ordinance, the chairperson shall inform each members thereof not later than seven days before opening the meeting.
(6) Matters necessary for the operation of the Committee other than those prescribed in this Rule shall be prescribed by detailed rules of operation following resolutions of the Committee.
Article 16 (Detailed Guidelines)
Other necessary matters concerning this Rule shall be separately determined by the Director.