Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Ordinance is to prescribe the matters concerning operation of citizens committee for operation of open plaza assigned to the Seoul Metropolitan Government for deliberation of matters necessary for operation of Seoul Plaza, Cheonggye Plaza, and Gangwhamun Plaza. <Amended by Ordinance No. 5031, Sep. 27, 2010>
Article 2 (Relationship with Other Ordinances)
This Ordinance shall apply to operation of Seoul Plaza, Cheonggye Plaza, and Gangwhamun Plaza (hereinafter referred to as "plaza") except for cases as specially provided in other Ordinances.
Article 3 (Establishment and Functions)
The Seoul Metropolitan Government citizens committee for operation of open plaza (hereinafter referred to as "committee") shall be established for deliberation of the followings: <Amended by Ordinance No. 5031, Sep. 27, 2010; Ordinance No. 6447, Mar. 23, 2017>
Article 4 (Organization)
(1) The committee shall be composed of not more than fifteen members including one chairperson.
Article 5 (Term)
(1) The term of office of appointed members shall be two years and may be renewed once, and the term of office of the members of subpargraphs 2 through 4 of Article 4 (3) shall correspond to the period during which he/she holds the relevant position.
Article 6 (Duties of Chairperson)
(1) The chairperson shall represent the committee and manage all business affairs thereof. <Amended by Ordinance No. 6447, Mar. 23, 2017>
Article 7 (Meetings)
(1) The chairperson shall call a meeting of the committee and preside over the meeting.
Article 8 (Executive Secretary, etc.)
(1) An executive secretary and a clerk shall be respectively assigned therein for management of affairs of the committee.
Article 9 (Allowances, etc.)
Allowances and travel expenses may be paid within the budget to the members attending a meeting: Provided, That it shall not apply in such cases a member of an official attends therein in direct connection with his/her duties.
Article 10 (Exclusion of Members)
A member in the committee who has interest in the relevant agenda shall be considered as a member who is not eligible for deliberations and decisions of the applicable agenda.
Article 11 (Detailed Rules of Operation)
Matters which have not been determined by this Ordinance concerning operation, etc. of the committee shall be separately determined by the chairperson in resolution of the committee.